[LV2] A question regarding sound preview

Iurie Nistor iur.nistor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 08:09:03 PDT 2020

Hi,

Maybe is a trivial situation but for now I can't figure out.

I have studied the LV2 documentation and I couldn't find

how to implement sound preview. Now I am using for sound preview

the first stereo output channel of the plugin out 16 but I am afraid

that this will create problems when the user will turn off the channel from

the host or will make a different routing. The plugin has a sample browser

and I want sound preview of the samples before loading them.

Do you know a way to solve this problem and have a permanent

(not user controllable) "channel"/port for sound preview?