[LV2] Plugin instance ID

Iurie Nistor iur.nistor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 07:28:41 PDT 2020

Yes, I want to store the last visited path by the sample browser for every

plugin instance. As you sad, this is actually a visual state.

When this visual state is stored in the plugin (DSP) state than you need
to notify

the host about the state change. First you don't want to notify the host
every

time the path has changed when the user is browsing, also, you want this

change to be stored for sure not just notify.

In general someone would want to store UI visual state per plugin
instance, so,

when the user will reopen the UI will have the same visual state... say

the sample browser tab instead of the main tab or something else.

Anyway, for now I am storing UI visual state in the plugin state along
with DSP state.