[LV2] [LAD] Feature request: icons

Mr. UncleChu lotsmanov89 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:00:48 PDT 2021

This is more or less offtopic. But about SVG. It’s really nice to have a
vector icon that scales to whatever. But what about JavaScript which is
just a part of the SVG standard? How the SVGs are actually rendered in X11
for instance? Is that JavaScript (that may be there) executed when icons
are being rendered? Do the implementations support disabling of JavaScript
inside SVGs? I’d be surprised if it’s not disableable, for security
concerns at least.