[LV2] LVTK v2 Almost Ready

Michael Fisher mfisher31 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 02:02:36 PDT 2019

Hello LV2,

It's been a long while, but I've finally drafted LVTK version 2, which
is completely re-written under the ISC license.

https://github.com/lvtk/lvtk/releases/tag/2.0.0rc1

https://lvtoolkit.org/doc/modules.html

If anybody wants to try it, or review the code, please do!

This version requires modern c++ and is much easier to understand.  Many
of the host-side features are implemented as function objects.  This can
be confusing at first glance, but I try to document usage as much as
possible so it's clear what is callable and what isn't.

If no bugs pop up in the next week or so, I'll be notifying LAD,
re-tagging 2.0.0 and calling it done!  If there are package maintainers
in here, please don't package until 2.0.0 is released.

Have a good one!

--
Michael Fisher