[LV2] Question on schedule_work

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Wed Jun 20 08:00:26 PDT 2018

Am 20.06.2018 um 16:42 schrieb Spencer Jackson:

> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 8:55 AM, Phyllis Smith
> <phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com <mailto:phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com>> wrote:
>
>     It has proven quite useful.
>

> I'm happy to help!
>

>         we have to use it with the simplistic cinelerra default gui
>         because what goodguy sees is that the gui connection is
>         commented out in the ttl files (rkrlv2_ui.so). Did we miss
>         something?
>

> GUIs have long been on the TODO list (hence the commented stub), but I
> never even started them. So only default (host generated) GUIs for
> now. This project got put on the back burner as I didn't have time for
> thorough testing of all the dsp. I do plan to eventually polish it up
> and make them better.
>
>          Would you like us to send any patches or potential problems?
>
> Patches and bug reports are ALWAYS welcome. :)

GxAmplifier-X (beside some other plugs from the guitarix project) use
schedule_work to switch the convolution matrix.
It comes with a GTK (mm) UI.
It will work without support for schedule_work and disable this feature
in that case(cabinet emulation), but will give you a warning on the
command-line about what is missing.

regards
hermann