[LV2] Question on schedule_work

Spencer Jackson ssjackson71 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:42:53 PDT 2018

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 8:55 AM, Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> It has proven quite useful.

I'm happy to help!

> we have to use it with the simplistic cinelerra default gui because what
> goodguy sees is that the gui connection is commented out in the ttl files (
> rkrlv2_ui.so).  Did we miss something?

GUIs have long been on the TODO list (hence the commented stub), but I
never even started them. So only default (host generated) GUIs for now.
This project got put on the back burner as I didn't have time for thorough
testing of all the dsp. I do plan to eventually polish it up and make them
better.

 Would you like us to send any patches or potential problems?