[LV2] pugl, libsofd and ui scaling

Stefan Westerfeld stefan at space.twc.de
Fri Feb 23 06:48:46 PST 2018

   Hi!

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 05:51:34PM +0100, Robin Gareus wrote:
> On 02/21/2018 05:25 PM, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:
> > So I wonder if libsofd could support setting a desired text size, like 11, 12,
> > 24.
> Depends which x11 fonts are installed. Check with `xfontsel` and
> compared to https://github.com/x42/sofd/blob/master/libsofd.c#L1942
> eg.    XJFONT="-*-times-*-*-*-*-34-*-*-*-*-*-*-*" ./sofd
>
> I wish there was a better alternative for a simple file-dialog. Being
> able to depend on pango/cairo would actually help a lot.

Btw, here is another problem that I wasn't aware of. I've integrated sofd into
my project (which was really easy), but now I see that I also need a way to get
a file save dialog. I guess since I already have my own ui toolkit with
buttons, comboboxes, scrollbars and so on, I will probably just implement my
own file dialog based on these widgets.

   Cu... Stefan
--
Stefan Westerfeld, http://space.twc.de/~stefan