[LV2] Qt5 plugin UIs and libsuil

Filipe Coelho falktx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 06:37:35 PST 2017

On 06.03.2017 18:20, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:
> Ok, I've also put my suggestion on github:
>
> https://github.com/swesterfeld/suil/commit/ea400f7e70cd6ca81a03a919371f46779b737f71
>
> to make it a bit easier to test. Please, especially falkTX, could
> you test this? Would that work for everyone?

I don't have much time right now to test it, but looking through the
changes I recommend you to clean the patch first.
There's irrelevant code changes regarding spaces and qt=>qt5 rename,
which are not important right now for this issue.
Makes it harder to see what the changes really are.

Note that I'm not saying the changes are wrong.
I think David merged my changes because I got there first by a few hours.
If your solution works then let's use it, but please cleanup the patch
first.

Renaming variables can be done after we get this working.