[LV2] Possible bug in examploscope_ui.c

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Wed Feb 8 00:44:54 PST 2017

On 2017-02-08, at 09:38, Robin Gareus <robin at gareus.org> wrote:

> On 02/08/2017 09:29 AM, David Robillard wrote:
>> Now that I look at it, this example could use a cleanup...
>
> We should really remove it because it suggests that using GTK as toolkit
> is not only acceptable but the way to go.

That too, though I’m still not really sure what to do about GUIs in the distribution…

I suppose I could finally make actual releases of pugl and only build the GUI examples if that is present, or bundle it, though distributions might be unhappy about the latter.  There isn’t much widgetey stuff in there, so porting shouldn’t be a big deal, though at some point we’re going to have to deal with that one, too.

—
dr