[LV2] lv2_validate

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Wed Feb 8 00:41:11 PST 2017

Hi all,

I’ve fiddled with the data a bit to ensure everything necessary for validating plugins is installed, and added an lv2_validate script to git which allows for easy validation against the installed LV2 spec without having to hunt down all the necessary files to pass to sord_validate.  It’s not the most elegant solution (e.g. it only validates against the things installed by LV2 itself, which are hardcoded, doesn’t do any discovery, is a shell script, etc), but for now I’m hoping it provides a much easier way to validate in the hopes that more developers start doing so.

It’d be helpful if anyone could take it for a spin and let me know if there are any issues before the next release.

—
dr