[LV2] plea to plugin UI devs

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Thu Mar 17 11:20:32 PDT 2016

hi Albert,

On 03/17/2016 05:54 PM, Albert Graef wrote:

>     NOW, into the topic at hand:
>
> Wrong thread, Rui. Here we simply enjoy ourselves discussing toolkits
> and car analogies. I'm sure that Robin was well aware that this thread
> would quickly deteriorate into a flame war when he started it. :)

well, i assume i'm doing some mistake re. topic threads.

in to my defense i've been reacting/reading it from the daily digest, so
things might just go astray in the mist :)

very well, the OP topic was: Re: inline plugin displays (by Robin Gareus)

sorry for all this thread hijacking
--
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela