[LV2] inline plugin displays

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 11:54:55 PDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 4:29 PM, Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I see. So no pilfering-friendly license. ;-) But that shouldn't be
much of a problem.
<snip>
> Do you have some suitable drawing code lying around.
<snip>
> libcairo sounds great. I'm not worried about dependencies here.

I'm happy enough to license AVTK[1] under a pilfer-able license, which is
Cairo based.
In short, there's small widgets implemented in individual files available
there.

I have just pushed a commit stating that AVTK is licensed under BSD
3-clause.
Pilfer away :)

Cheers, -Harry

[1] http://openavproductions.com/avtk/
PS: Excuse website may be down - try again later - am attempting to fix.

--

http://www.openavproductions.com