[LV2] Anybody interested in Rust?

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 04:04:02 PST 2016

Hi Stefan,

On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 5:41 AM, Stefan Riha <hoitaus at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if this mailing list is open to questions about plugin
> development in the Rust programming language?

I'd say if its LV2 related development in the Rust language, this is the
right list - perhaps prefix conversations with Rust: or similar to easily
let people filter out conversations if they're not interested.

Apart from that, I'm primarily a C developer, but I'm always looking out
for new languages or libraries that could make audio-development easier or
safer : and Rust seems such a language :)

Have you been working on Rust bindings for LV2, or do you have intentions
to start something like that?

Cheers, -Harry

--

http://www.openavproductions.com