[LV2] OT: 32-bit Build on OSX

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Thu Nov 27 07:43:36 PST 2014

On 11/27/2014 10:46 AM, Albert Graef wrote:
> Is anyone still using PPC Macs these days?

They're rare, but we get occasional requests for Ardour + PPC. The most
recent one just a week ago (and yes, there are nightly ardour3 OSX/PPC
builds including LV2 support). x42-plugins and setBfree.lv2 OSX-binaries
still include the powerpc architecture as well.

There's also an old G5 machine sitting here in the Lab, and I have to
admit it's a rather powerful, nice & reliable [huge] box. Certainly not
something to trash easily.

2c,
robin