[LV2] OT: 32-bit Build on OSX

Michael R. Fisher mfisher31 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 18:45:08 PST 2014

For what it's worth, new versions of Xcode do not have the AU template anymore.

As for a proper framework, the compiled library is the exact format as a normal dylib.  Binaries are more or less packaged in a *.framework bundle, similar to a Mac App bundle.

What would be included in such a thing though? Suil/lilv + dependencies? I suppose soon these will be included with lv2 itself.

Compiling frameworks with waf is fairly simple. Somewhere stored away I have a waf took that assists with this.