[LV2] OT: 32-bit Build on OSX

Chris Share cpsmusic at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 20:55:33 PST 2014

Hi,
I'd like to develop lv2 plugins to use with Audacity on OSX. Audacity is currently 32-bit only on OSX. By default on OSX waf is building 64-bit lv2 binaries - these obviously won't work with Audacity.
I realise this question is probably more for the waf list but I was hoping that someone here could help me out :-)
What options do I need to set to get waf to build 32-bit binaries?
I've tried setting CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS to -m32 which works for autotools however it doesn't seem to work for waf.
Cheers,
Chris