[LV2] Feedback request: new LV2 website

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Sun Nov 23 13:52:01 PST 2014

On 2014-11-23 09:31, Harry van Haaren wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Harry van Haaren
> <harryhaaren at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> it's all in git.
> Do you want patches sent via ML, or write-access to a branch and push
> back to the repo?

Not sure how to go about this.  Setting up write access would be an
administrative headache... maybe I should mirror this one on Github,
too.  I am not really a fan of monopolizing everything at Github though...

In the mean time send them to the list or me privately, preferably in
standard git send-email format so I can apply them easily.

> PS: Patch below for now... IMO polluting list with web patches seems nasty.

Thanks, looks good... but I can't seem to apply it.  Line wrap seems to
have been mangled ("corrupt patch at line 72")?

--
dr