[LV2] Feedback request: new LV2 website

Devin Anderson surfacepatterns at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 12:23:56 PST 2014

Hi Dave,

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 12:56 AM, David Robillard <d at drobilla.net> wrote:
> On 2014-11-21 01:33, David Robillard wrote:
>> git clone http://lv2plug.in/git/site lv2-site
>
> Okay, Trac is dead, the new site is now live at http://lv2plug.in

The site looks *much* better.  I like the simple look and feel.  I
feel that the site content is much easier to digest, and is more
organized than it was.  You did an excellent job.

Two potential improvements:

1.) After you click on the "Git" link at the top of the page, clicking
on the LV2 icon at the top of the page no longer directs the browser
to access the main page.

2.) When I was accessing the site on my mobile phone, the horizontal
pane was much larger than my browser viewport.  Given the simple look
and feel of the site, I'd like to see the site show up without the
need to zoom out to see all of the content without scrolling
horizontally.

Thanks,

--
Devin Anderson