[LV2] Feedback request: new LV2 website

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Sun Nov 23 12:12:09 PST 2014

Am 22.11.2014 04:51, schrieb David Robillard:
> On 2014-11-21 18:02, hermann meyer wrote:
>> Looks to me like the same old side, with the same old outdated data.
>> Wouldn't commend on the non exist "style sheet"
> ... ?
>
> It's completely different, and 100% of the "outdata data" has been removed.

okay, then, it is my fool. I'm not a native english speaker, and I fail
in the difference of "outdated data" and "not up to date data".
Examples? lv2vocoder, project-page-> members-> 0.
ll-plugins -> The LV2 host /Elven/ that comes with this software package
is written for revision 2 of the LV2 specification and is NOT compatible
with revisions 3 and later (LV2 download version is 1.10.0)?? What
should a developer think, if he comes new to the ground??
permafrost->2010-05-02 code tap No permafrost anymore

Recent projects, like Carla, Distro, guitarix, MOD, OpenAV, Infamous
aren't listed,

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't criticize "just for the sake", but, I
guess, some screen-shots will help to attract developers to look a bit
deeper into, even when the main style of the site is more plain, then
"funky".

regards
hermann