[LV2] LV2 site inputs

bruno nddled at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 20:44:25 PST 2014

Hi Harry, thanks for clearing more points and adding it up. Thanks for the
others' feedback as well!
I tried to adapt my layout to most of them, not sure though if I made it
clearer (kinda got parachuted in here!). The only point I'm particularly
adamant is the full-width screenshots slider, in matters of design,
user-experience and responsiveness.
On the coding side, I've fiddled a bit with this Pelican site generator and
I'm pretty sure there won't be difficulties in the implementation at all.
regards,
bruno