[LV2] State example?

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Sat Mar 16 11:52:12 PDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-03-16 at 17:38 +0100, hermann meyer wrote:
[...]
> Thanks for your help Harry, well it is indeed a mess with those LV2
> preset behavior.
> Indeed jalv save presets correct, but the resulting preset is missing a
> label
> > Preset <file:///home/brummer/.lv2/default.lv2/default.ttl> has no
> > rdfs:label

I am unable to reproduce this.  Saving a preset in Jalv works fine for
me, and results in a preset with a label.  Please file a ticket[1] with
*precise* reproduction instructions:

http://dev.drobilla.net/newticket?component=Jalv

> Ardour3, saves the preset after some times trying correct. Mostly when
> the session is quit, in the next started session load the preset (which
> makes it half the way, and press save some times.
> The result is a functional preset.

Sorry, but I have no idea what this means; "makes it half the way"?
Note that Ardour has its own preset mechanism, there may be a bug where
it's not meshing with LV2 properly...