[LV2] Ardour doesn't find lv2

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Mon Dec 10 19:42:27 PST 2012

On Mon, 2012-12-10 at 23:02 +0100, rosea.grammostola wrote:
[...]
> PATH is not set

LV2_PATH and PATH are very different things.

Something quite bizarre must be happening if somehow lv2ls finds nothing
but apps using the same lilv do.  Are you sure there are actually
plugins in the default lilv path?  For example, on some more braindead
distros (e.g. Fedora), /usr/lib is *not* the native library path.
Packaged plugins for these distros and the lilv default are probably not
the same path.

strace lv2ls 2> lv2ls.strace.txt

Attach in reply (or send me privately if the list doesn't like that, but
it's only a few hundred K of text so I think it will be fine)