[LV2] LV2 & Patchstorage:

Pranciškus Jansas pranciskus at blokas.io
Fri Mar 10 05:53:34 PST 2023

Hi David,

Thank you for your extensive input!

So, as the interest in this topic is low, we are moving forward with our
initial plan - to cover our project requirements first.
If there is more interest or additional projects in need of a plugin cloud
solution, we will be more than happy to dedicate more resources to it, but
we can't tackle the whole scope all at once alone.

To note, all already uploaded plugins have links to their source code, and
donate flow is active if we manage to find a related donate URL (e.g.,
https://patchstorage.com/instrument-tuner/). We are populating all the info
ourselves, but PRs are welcome -
https://github.com/patchstorage/patchstorage-lv2-uploader/blob/main/plugins.json.
The build and publish guide is here -
https://github.com/patchstorage/patchstorage-docs/wiki/Platform:-LV2-Plugins
.

We already see the Patchstorage LV2 section rising on Google and we will
announce the Patchstorage LV2 section and the
corresponding MODEP update officially next week. Let's see where it goes
from there.

If anyone has any questions, concerns, or suggestions, just reach out to
me. And if someone wants to change how their plugin is presented on
Patchstorage, let me know too.

Thank you! Have a great weekend!

Pranciškus Jansas
Team Player at Blokas
blokas.io
community.blokas.io

[image: Blokas]
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are kindly asked to telephone or
email the sender and delete this message and any attachments from your
system.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are strongly requested not to
copy this message or attachments or disclose the contents to any other
person.
Any liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by
law.