[LV2] LV2 and Pugl

Sven Jaehnichen sjaehn at jahnichen.de
Thu Sep 30 05:22:54 PDT 2021

Hi Mario,

natives like X11. And don't forget the idle_interface extension - as I
did in the beginning ;-).

Pugl is used by an increasing number of developers. Including me. It
might be worth to look into the code of the plugins made with pugl. I
made a very simple amplifier example called B.Amp:
https://github.com/sjaehn/BAmp .

And I'm producing an LV2 from the scratch tutorial. I'll also introduce
into GUIs in there, but later. I will start to upload the first
pre-produced videos by the end of this week. In the meantime you can
take this teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51eHCA4oCEI .

Regards,
Sven