[LV2] RFC: ui:requestParameter feature

Filipe Coelho falktx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:42:00 PDT 2020

On 02/23/2020 12:26 PM, David Robillard wrote:
> I've added a type parameter, and a features array.  I tinkered with
> some of the other ideas, but it really smelled of over-engineering, so
> I went with the features instead.  It's potentially ugly, but at least
> concretely lets us do whatever in the future (so, the usual trade-off).
>
> The documentation is also improved.  Latest version at
> https://gitlab.com/lv2/lv2/-/tree/ui-request-parameter

As an FYI, I updated Carla's code to match this branch some days ago.

Also did changes in DPF today so that it can support this too, currently
in develop branch.

This screenshot shows it in action, DPF plugin UI is using native file
dialog from the Carla host :)
https://nextcloud.falktx.com/s/jS7fjLL6pPjpifZ/preview