[LV2] Drag and drop (XDND)

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Tue Aug 11 12:29:31 PDT 2020

On 8/11/20 6:53 PM, Vladimir Sadovnikov wrote:
> Hello Iurie!
>
> Please consider reading this topic about XDND (and understand the
> sickness of the problem):

Personally I think that XdndProxy is a sane API (and not sick :). It is
widely used, JUCE for example takes the same approach, but I'll leave it
at that. Just another data-point in the wide field that ought not to be
subject to personal opinion to begin with.

> The examples of XDND support you may find in this library:
>
> https://github.com/sadko4u/lsp-ws-lib

Alternatively a simple plugin that was created as example, and to
verbosely debug LV2 X11 GUI issues incl. DND is

https://github.com/x42/debug.lv2/blob/master/gui/dbg_gui.cc

Cheers!
robin