[LV2] Writing to control input ports w/o UI (DSP -> host; via atom output port) - RFC

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Sun Apr 26 04:13:35 PDT 2020

On Wed, 2020-04-22 at 15:40 +0100, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just to let you know that this proposal is filed under PR #42
>   https://github.com/lv2/lv2/pull/42

Thanks, I will continue feedback there.

Unfortunately though, I have really been struggling to release LV2
1.18.0 for weeks now, so it's likely that this won't be in it (there's
still work to be done on this one and I need to draw the line at some
point to actually get this thing out).

On the bright side, the reason this is a struggle is that I've
automated nearly all of the release process now, but LV2 needs to be
adapted to that for the first time, so in the future it will be much
easier to kick out releases so hopefully that can happen more
frequently than it has so far.

Cheers,

--
dr