[LV2] LV2 vs. Ardour: unexpected time.Position events and time.frames values

Sven Jaehnichen sjaehn at jahnichen.de
Sun Oct 27 03:24:35 PDT 2019

Am 26.10.19 um 22:24 schrieb Robin Gareus:
> On 10/26/19 9:34 PM, Sven Jaehnichen wrote:
>> If I add "atom:supports midi:MidiEvent" to the same port, it receives
>> midi events and time_positon events using jalv (fine too) but it only
>> receives midi events using Ardour.
> Odd. I can't reproduce this either :( Which version of Ardour is that?

I just turned back to the single atom input version with time:Position
and midi:MidiEvent via the same port. Now it works fine. Thus, I also
can't reproduce my own problem.

But anyway, I learned not to trust the content of a second atom input
port (if there are more than one) as common hosts do not really support
it. There might be something useful in it but also garbage (as I
observed and you confirmed).

Thanks to all
Sven