[LV2] [PR] fix-lv2-validate

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Mon Mar 25 12:13:34 PDT 2019

On Sun, 2019-02-24 at 10:34 +0100, Hanspeter Portner wrote:
> Hi list
>
> Since LV2 1.16.0 lv2_validate does not work anymore here.
> /usr/lib/lv2/lv2core.lv2 does not anymore exist on my system.

This change was probably a mistake, I broke a bunch of stuff in the
documentation in the process, too, but... well, it's done now.  Oops.

I should add something in the build system that runs this so it can't
rot like this in the future.

> There were also some errors about xsd:float/decimal mismatches.

Still not sure about these, it should work for written plugin files
since it's annoying to explicitly write the types like that, but...
it's tricky.  The types aren't actually "compatible" and you need
specific code to deal with this situation... I'll have a think about it
and merge this in some form.  Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks,

--
dr