[LV2] lv2_validate

Hanspeter Portner ventosus at airpost.net
Sat Feb 18 01:27:06 PST 2017

On 18.02.2017 10:20, Hanspeter Portner wrote:
> On 08.02.2017 09:41, David Robillard wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I’ve fiddled with the data a bit to ensure everything necessary for validating plugins is installed, and added an lv2_validate script to git which allows for easy validation against the installed LV2 spec without having to hunt down all the necessary files to pass to sord_validate.  It’s not the most elegant solution (e.g. it only validates against the things installed by LV2 itself, which are hardcoded, doesn’t do any discovery, is a shell script, etc), but for now I’m hoping it provides a much easier way to validate in the hopes that more developers start doing so.
>>
>> It’d be helpful if anyone could take it for a spin and let me know if there are any issues before the next release.
>
> Thanks, works fine here.

Arrgh, no (was using my own wrapper which happends to have the same name :)

I'm getting these errors here:

Literal `1.0' datatype <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#decimal> is not
compatible with <http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/atom#Float>
error: Object not in property range:
       b342
       http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/parameters#gain
       1.0
note: Range is <http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/atom#Float>
Literal `0.1234' datatype <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#decimal> is not
compatible with <http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/atom#Float>
error: Object not in property range:
       b574
       http://lv2plug.in/plugins/eg-params#float
       0.1234
note: Range is <http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/atom#Float>
Literal `0.0' datatype <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#decimal> is not
compatible with <http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/atom#Float>
error: Object not in property range:
       b574
       http://lv2plug.in/plugins/eg-params#lfo
       0.0
note: Range is <http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/atom#Float>
`0' is not >= <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#long> minimum `-9223372036854775808'
error: Literal does not match datatype:
       b574
       http://lv2plug.in/plugins/eg-params#long
       0
Literal `0.0' datatype <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#decimal> is not
compatible with <http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/atom#Float>
error: Object not in property range:
       b574
       http://lv2plug.in/plugins/eg-params#spring
       0.0
note: Range is <http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/atom#Float>
Found 5 errors among 98 files (checked 2295 restrictions)