[LV2] inline plugin displays

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Wed Mar 16 11:47:50 PDT 2016

hi, this is great i must tell

thinking forward...

i won't digress here! stay calm :) that said what in the world will stop
someone (or in a commission) to get a lv2gui standard class interface up
next?

before that ever comes (we cannot say we didn't see it coming anymore,
do we?) what about getting it carved as foundation, before yet another
genius fool/nerd goes south?

eg. i'm sure you all know that a cairo-inspired raster-graphics api is
going into ISO C++ stdlib any day soon, if ain't already

so it seems perfect time to get this all started from the ground up now.
look! ARGB32 is (or will be one of some) std c++ supported raster
formats, so a platform-independent lv2ui toolkit, i'd say, might be the
next-big-thing, especially in regard to the lv2host/lv2ui/lv2plugin
triangular business

or so i thought

back to lurk-mode now;)
--