[LV2] Widget-less UI not working

Stefan Riha hoitaus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:14:23 PDT 2016

First off: it's very useful, thanks!

At the time I started the thread, I was using jalv 1.4.6, which is the
current version in the Arch Linux repos (and also listed as the latest
version on https://drobilla.net/software/jalv/ ). Never considered checking
out the development version before.

Output of jalv --help in version 1.4.6 lists:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Unknown option --help
Usage: /usr/bin/jalv [OPTION...] PLUGIN_URI
Run an LV2 plugin as a Jack application.
  -h           Display this help and exit
  -p           Print control output changes to stdout
  -c SYM=VAL   Set control value (e.g. "vol=1.4")
  -u UUID      UUID for Jack session restoration
  -l DIR       Load state from save directory
  -d DIR       Dump plugin <=> UI communication
  -b SIZE      Buffer size for plugin <=> UI communication

Regards, Stefan