[LV2] Feedback request: new LV2 website

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Tue Nov 25 17:03:14 PST 2014

On 2014-11-25 16:19, Spencer Jackson wrote:
> David:
>
> It took me a whole day but here's a patch (attached). I can tweak the
> slideshow a few different ways as desired (different transitions, timings,
> size, placement etc.). To add additional slideshow images just load image
> files to content/images/screenshots and it will automatically add them next
> time make html is called. I just added what images I had, which happen to
> all be of the infamous plugins. If you decide to apply this patch everyone
> can add their own plugins screenshots.

Great, thanks.

I rewrote the CSS to fit the site better, and the JS to be... less
horrific :)  Also added a few screenshots from Calf, Distrho, and MOD.
Now live on http://lv2plug.in/

There's a bit of site-specific style kludge in the JS unfortunately, but
it seems to work alright and scale down to small screens/windows nicely
(gallery will move to the bottom if there's not enough space).

One thing I can't figure out, if any web ninjas are lurking about: the
images scale (preserving aspect) to fit the gallery box, but I can't get
them vertically centered when they are smaller.

It would also be nice if clicking on the active image would take you to
that image file, or perhaps (fancier) the corresponding site.

Cheers,

--
dr