[LV2] Feedback request: new LV2 website

Devin Anderson surfacepatterns at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 15:04:59 PST 2014

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 2:13 PM, David Robillard <d at drobilla.net> wrote:
> On 2014-11-23 15:23, Devin Anderson wrote:
>> 2.) When I was accessing the site on my mobile phone, the horizontal
>> pane was much larger than my browser viewport.  Given the simple look
>> and feel of the site, I'd like to see the site show up without the
>> need to zoom out to see all of the content without scrolling
>> horizontally.
>
> Hm.  Platform?

Firefox on a Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android 4.4.2.  I'm attaching a
screenshot of what the site looks like when it first loads.  I can
adjust the zoom manually afterwards, but it initially looks like this.

--
Devin Anderson
surfacepatterns (at) gmail (dot) com

blog - http://surfacepatterns.blogspot.com/