[LV2] Feedback request: new LV2 website

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Sun Nov 23 00:56:11 PST 2014

On 2014-11-21 01:33, David Robillard wrote:
> git clone http://lv2plug.in/git/site lv2-site

Okay, Trac is dead, the new site is now live at http://lv2plug.in

I wrote a simple theme which should be much simpler to hack on than the
bloated bootstrap crap.  Nothing too fancy at the moment, but
programmers who shoot for fancy usually end up making atrocities.  I
shoot for "unoffensive" :)  I

A uniform look across the whole site (pages, cgit, specs, doxygen) would
be good.  I've gussied up cgit a bit and made the spec docs in git match
somewhat, but not yet Doxygen.  Using the same stylesheet would be nice,
but not essential.

If anyone who is either more into, or better at, this crap than me wants
to have a crack, it's all in git.

--
dr