[LV2] Killing the event extension

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:05:57 PST 2014

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 12:42 AM, David Robillard <d at drobilla.net> wrote:
> Specifically about migrating, no, but the example plugins are the best, er,
> examples, on what to do.  If you just need to receive MIDI events, the
> simplest one is the MIDI gate, which you can look at in the code, or in the
> book:
>
> http://lv2plug.in/book/#_midi_gate

Cool, many thanks for the link.

> Sure, no massive rush.  At this point I'm just nudging, I'm not about to
> start deleting code tomorrow :)

Great. I had this on my TODO list anyway, in order to support some
other functionality that needs the atom extension. Hopefully I can
work on it during the upcoming semester holidays.

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  aggraef at gmail.com
WWW:    https://plus.google.com/+AlbertGraef