[LV2] Multiverb Source

Warren Koontz profwub at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 10:47:53 PST 2014

I guess I now have a sort of beta release of Multiverb. I have put some
source files on GitHub under user name professorwub. The repository
includes the following:

Multiverb class files: Multiverb.h Multiverb.cpp DelayLine.h DelayLine.cpp

Additional files for LV2 version: manifest.ttl Mverb.ttl Mverb.cpp makefile

You need lv2-c++-tools to build the LV2 version. I have built a VST version
for Windows using JUCE, but my code might fit other environments as well.

Note that although the LV2 version defines two audio inputs and two audio
outputs, it seems to work on mono tracks in Audacity. The VST version
checks the number of tracks before processing each block of data. I am not
sure how the LV2 version can determine the number of tracks and I refuse to
ask the user to provide this info.

Comments more than welcome!

Warren