[LV2] Request: screenshots for lv2plug.in

Luis Henrique Fagundes lhfagundes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 14:16:06 PDT 2014

Hey David,

In attach I send an screenshot of the MOD interface. This is a plugin
arrangement designed to look impressive at our kickstarter video.

Btw, we just launched our landing page for the MOD Duo campaign at
http://stepontothefuture.com. I see that since this is a commercial
product, announcing it in this list may be inappropriate, sorry if that's
the case, but I feel that it might be of interest of the general LV2
community.

cheers
Luis