[LV2] [solved]State example?

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Sat Mar 16 13:22:25 PDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-03-16 at 20:30 +0100, hermann meyer wrote:
> Am 16.03.2013 20:15, schrieb David Robillard:
> > On Sat, 2013-03-16 at 19:41 +0100, hermann meyer wrote:
> > [...]
> >> So, after I have #included "lv2/lv2plug.in/ns/ext/presets/presets.h"
> >> in my plug header, presets are saved by ardour3 as suspected.
> > Er... there is absolutely no possible way this could affect that
> > behaviour whatsoever.  That header only contains a few convenience
> > #defines for URI strings.
> >
> > -dr
> >
> Well, I comes to the same conclusion, but I have nothing others changed,
> then include it into the plug header and include it to my ttl file. Now
> preset saving in ardour works.

It must be a coincidence that it happened to work.  Including headers
and defining prefixes can not possibly affect behaviour like this.

> For the record, ardour didn't save presets in bundles, it use a single
> mainfest.ttl file for all presets from all plugs. It just save then the
> presetname.ttl file in ./lv2/presets

Yes, I just looked in to this.  Ardour is not saving presets in such a
great way.

It might be a nice idea to make a global configuration file for lilv so
the user can configure where to save prefixes, maybe with a path and URI
template or something...

> Attached is a saved preset from jalv with the missing rdf:label

Hm?  It has an rdfs:label...