[LV2] Success!

Warren Koontz profwub at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 03:53:50 PST 2013

I just completed what seems to be the first successful run of my
"Multiverb" LV2 plugin with the current version of Audacity. At this point
I only have a Linux version and it is loaded with couts for debugging. I
also may need to tweak some parameters to prevent clipping. When I remove
the couts it may even be real time safe, although I do memory allocation
and freeing in activate and deactivate, respectively (without error
checking!). I am awaiting judgement from the LV2 gurus on that issue. If
dynamic allocation is a no-no, I have a Plan B ready.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.lv2plug.in/pipermail/devel-lv2plug.in/attachments/20131228/d948b68b/attachment.htm>

More information about the Devel mailing list