[Devel] Tickets

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Mon Feb 6 11:12:09 PST 2012

As often discussed, we have not done the greatest job at keeping LV2
information accessible.  The resurrection and improvement of the Wiki
helps, but there is a *lot* of information about requested extensions
and such that has not been documented.

It seems obvious that the Trac ticket mechanism is the most appropriate
place for this.  I suggest everyone be encouraged to file any issues
there so we have a public record of the state of things, work to be
done, opinions on future ideas, etc.

I have created the first based on a comment on IRC:
http://lv2plug.in/trac/ticket/1

Please feel free to fill 'er up with all those lingering little ideas
floating around in your mind :)

Cheers,