[LV2] Modulation matrix in LV2 synth plugin

Timo Westkämper timo.westkamper at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 08:28:49 PDT 2012

Hi.

Yes, fixed dimensions. I just wonder if it is feasible to just expose the
modulation matrix directly via control ports, or use some kind of encoding.

I expect a matrix of maybe 20 * 20 = 400 which seems awfully big.

Alternatively maybe a fixed amount of modulations and an encoding of the
modulation parts in the float values : from, to and amount.

Br,
Timo