[Devel] OutputPort being ControlPort

Aurélien Leblond blablack at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 11:01:34 PDT 2011

> I think CVPort would be identical to AudioPort in terms of code, but
> have the control related properties of ControlPort (minimum, maximum,
> default, units, etc).  Ingen already has pretty much everything to
> support this anyway, actually.  Unless anyone can see a reason why this
> simple approach to CV would not be sufficient, I will bang out a quick
> extension for it...

Thanks for that, I'll keep an eye out for it so!

> P.S. Thanks for the effort!  More good fundamental modular synthesis
> plugins are definitely needed for Ingen

I created a sourceforge page to host the project:
https://sourceforge.net/p/avwlv2

Only three plugins at the moment: VCO2, Noise2 and LFO (Amp is just
the example, I keep it for the moment for reference).
Feel free to give me any advise! My C/C++ is very rusty, and I'm still
discovering LV2...

Aurélien